Friday, April 25, 2008

My Ellie Is Going To China!!


I tell you I am constantly amazed at how the Lord is working in our family. My Ellie has been accepted to join Shaohannah's Hope's organization ShowHope to go to China this June to work in an orphanage. She will be gone for two weeks, serving the Lord and loving on his precious orphans. Read all about it here

If you would like to help support her in prayer or with a financial blessing please feel free to email me for details. She needs to raise $2700 for this trip. We are so excited to see her passion for orphan care ministry taking on such a focus in her life. She is so excited and she will be such a blessing to everyone on this trip. I just don't know how I will do it without her!! She truly is my right hand gal. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: