It has been a while since my last post. As I mentioned before, I am nesting like crazy. You know the "Things To Do List" that is on the wall and you just keep adding to it as projects come up? Like things that will take you a year to catch up with? Well, I have decided in order to keep my sanity, I have to get everything off of that list before my new babies get home. Once we get home, I will have absolutely no time to do anything else but care for them, bond with them, dote on them and love them. So, my poor family has been called to action to help me get everything on my list done within the next few weeks. For instance, in the last 3 weeks we have completed the following projects:
1. We knocked out the wall between the kitchen and living room go give us more space..(Thank you Uncle Michael)
2. We got a new kitchen table that now seats nine of us instead of 6...(thus knocking out the wall)(Thank you Craigs.list)
3. I've been painting and doing all the little repairs, touch ups to the walls.
4. Put out mulch, cleaned up yard, emptied sand box, weeded and planted my fall flowers
5. Cleaned out every closet in the house and organized them
6. Cleaned out the attic (Preparing for Adoption Fund Raising Yard Sale)
7. Getting new wood floor in living room this week (Since knocking out the wall needs replacement)
8. Repaired some plumbling projects, new faucets, etc.
9. Bought two high chairs and white cribs and set up the girls nursery. Looks adorable. (thank you craigs.list)
10. Set up Josiahs bed in the twins room.(They are both sleeping in it to break it in for him.)
11. Been shopping for kids clothes, diapers, etc. for our trip.
12. Replaced Jonathans bed with bunk trundle and redecorated his room (Camo had to go)
13. Reorganized and cleaned Library/Office...Supply cabinet in garage
14. Reorganized garage and put in new shelving...
15. Resigned as Church Secretary and finally turned over computer and all files to new person...Yay!
16. Put new fence all around our back yard
17. Started back at school with kids...new coop and preschool activities w/twins
19. Maintained cleaning, laundry, and all other normal duties
20. Not gotten much sleep ...
21. Registered for baby shower...Target & Babies R Us
22. Took a 3 day trip to NYC w/Jerry for his work at the Javits Center...
23. Taking Mom to Drs apts. and we started Hospice for my Dad...(they live w/us too)
24. Getting shots, and everything ready for our trip to Ethiopia
25. Still applying for grant money and praying for funds to arrive
26. Completed approx. 6 of 10 hours of training for Gladney requirement
27. Getting to know our babies via emails and photos...Josiah Abel was very sick w/lung infection but he is better now...My heart yearns for him & the twinettes
28. Went w/Melissa for ultrasound and saw my first grandchild..he/she waved at me!
So, now do you understand why I haven't blogged lately? Ellie said she removed me from her favorite blog list because I'm so boring and not keeping it up. So, sorry!!!
Please read her blog because she has more time and she really keeps hers up. She is so precious. She has been my right hand lady and I could not make it without her!
I have so much to share but I must get some sleep tonight..So, I'll be back soon.
Have a blessed day..Please keep us in your prayers...
We are having an ADOPTION FUND RAISING YARD SALE THIS COMING SATURDAY...