Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Message from Biruk, a Kolfe Boy!

Here is a comment from one of our precious boys to his Kolfe Mama!


So excited about this! ..I received this note from Biruk yesterday:

"Mom Thursday is our Christmas. Some one that comes from USA to adopt his child bought for us two cows so; we will get meal for Christmas. We have also banana, orange and soft drinks that Gladney bought for all the boys. It seems we will get a lot of fun than the previous Christmas."

What better way to celebrate Christmas than by ministering to His sweet children! ...I can see my sweet son's smile from here!


"Eileen, you and Solomon have been an answered prayer to me! I love this ministry and being connected to Biruk has been one of the greatest joys in my life! I can't thank you enough for following His leading on this. I feel so very blessed to be a Kolfe Mama!"

1 comment:

Erin Moore said...

Eileen,

I can assure you that my "American kids" are not so easily pleased at Christmastime.

I so love being Biruk's mama!

Today is Christmas in Ethiopia, I can not stop thinking of our sweet boys!