Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

I have been having major problems with my computer and email since I got home. Even my keyboard died!! I think I have lost all of my contact's in my address book too?? This is not good, there are so many of you I need to communicate with. It's like a spiritual attack...Satan does not want me to post about the miracles and ministry the Lord has and is doing. I now have a new email address so please do not send emails to my old one. PLEASE SEND ME A QUICK EMAIL SO I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN!! Thank you for all of your support and requests for sponsoring a Kolfe boy. I am working on the logistics of everything so please do stay tuned...I will be posting more testimony and photos too. Just not enough hours in the day to do it all!!

eileenmestas@gmail.com

No comments: