Friday, October 31, 2008

Solomon's Letter Today - October 31,2008

Hello mom,

I am very fine. Mom I know that you are always thinking and praying for me. I know how much you worried about me I am feeling it for the first time what does mean mother love. I can say my life is started after I met with you. I told you many times I canʼt explain or express about you by words. I thanked God because of given for me awesome mom. Mom I love you million and millions times ok! I think you understand from this how much I love you and miss you so much.

In kolfe the kitchen is already fixed we got more books for library. Ryan helps some youngerʼs leaved from kolfe and he paid for college for some youngerʼs I also told to Ambes (the person represented by Ryan to pay for me collage payment.

Mom, Jt visited me on September and he promised for me to come back again but he hasn't come back yet. Did he tell you anything?

Mom, first of all thank you for your treatments and helping me. You just mentioned it the thing what I need. I only need to say thank you so much again and again. Please mom know that I also loving, praying, thinking and missing you very much. Please mom pray for me God to make for me a way to come there. I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS MOM!!!!!!!

LOVE,

WITH MUCH LOVE,HUGS AND KISS!!!

GOD BE WITH YOU, YOUR SON SOLOMON!!!!

2 comments:

Wolfemom said...

Eileen,
What a sweet boy! What a beautiful letter! Can't wait to meet him.
Kathy

Lori S said...

How wonderful that Solomon has you and that you have Solomon. I am still very excited to meet Solomon and Habtamu when we travel.
I am also excited about the new program to help the boys of Kolfe.