Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Larry King's Response to the Chapman's Interview

I have attached the "ABOUT LAST NIGHT" comment by Larry King after he interviewed Steven Curtis Chapman and his family a couple of weeks ago. It is so encouraging and testifies to the importance of us "SPEAKING OUT LOUD" and sharing our faith even in the midst of trails. Too often we are quiet out of fear of judgement, shame, or for believing lies from the evil one. The Lord has spoken to me about how HIS people have eyes to see, but they don't see me, they have ears to hear, but they don't hear me, and they lack faith to do my will. This is such a testimony to what the LORD can do when we trust him in the midst of a trial and choose to be humble & transparent yet speak out loud and testify to HIS work and HIS plan not ours!

I encourage you to watch the 90 second video which was recorded after the Chapman interview which can be accessed by clicking here.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

No comments: